Happy 12th Birthday to the most amazing, talented, smart, kind, animal lover, justice for all, better not mess with my brother, fashionista, artist I know. You are the joy of our family and I can't imagine our lives without you. Blessed we are to have a daughter like you. We love you baby girl!
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...

No comments:
Post a Comment