Until the next case!
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Wow! ... Time Flies
... Especially when you have a deadline to meet. It's been hunker down for two whole weeks! Haven't had a chance to look up ... Well, not until I lost my personal planner. So, I'm back on the creative grind. Trying to get some projects done, but first a lament to my lost planner ... Oh planner how I miss you so/you were great in every way/goodbye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...

No comments:
Post a Comment