Friday, March 14, 2014
Project Strategy: Low Mojo
I am low on mojo! Ugh! .. Can't even warp my brain around a good idea. So, in times like this, I clear my desk too see how many projects survive the purge. ... All clear! .. Now there is an awesome plan in place. I'm going to challenge myself to sit and scrap something everyday. Yes! Yes! When my mojo is low, I go back to what I know, and scrapbooking is and will always be, my first creative outlet love! ... Until next case!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...

No comments:
Post a Comment