Sunday, January 5, 2014
New Case! ... #myrpb meets the #documentedlifeproject
So ... I'm waiting to hear if any of my fabulous ATC artist will let me mention them in my post about my look at ATCs. Yeah, just waiting ... In the meantime, I figured out how to incorporate my Right Brain Planner and The Documented Life Project into my Franklin Covey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...

No comments:
Post a Comment