I follow some wonderful Instagram friends who are amazing at ATCs. They inspire me all the time! If your on Instagram, give them a visit and check them out. Let'em know Moe sent ya! Here they are! Part of my ATC Rockstar Cru: cfalbro, jonathanbrant, k_concannon, retromodbee, and yeah_its_mom.
Friday, January 10, 2014
Solved! ... ATC follow up, yeah!
It's official! ... I am not an ATC artist! It takes me way to long to come up with ideas, and way to long to mail them out ... And I'm okay with that, because it's really not fair to the person your trading with that your late or that your idea sucks! Here is just how far I got with my ATCs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...

No comments:
Post a Comment