Yeah! I finished the awesome, fantastic, so fun #ICAD (index card a day) 2014 challenge. What a cool way to try new techniques and get your creative mojo a flow. The challenge starts June 1 and continues to July 31. Please visit Tammy over at daisyyellowart.com for more information. ... Once the challenge is done, you end up with 61 cards! Here are some of my ICADs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...
-
Look at me! Taking a chance for the New Year and putting myself out there. I’ve been wanting to blog for years now. I started this one in th...

No comments:
Post a Comment