I took two 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock papers and about an inch of washi tape to create swatch sheets. These sheets will make it nice and easy for me to know what I have. It's going to be a breeze pulling them out while working on a project! ... and they can also double as example sheets for washi tape swaps. Yeah, that's pretty cool! ... Well, this has got to be the fastest case I've closed all year! Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...

No comments:
Post a Comment