Thursday, July 17, 2014
14th Birthday
Yesterday, Michael Jr. turned 14 years old. We celebrated with our annual trip to the Orange County fair. We laughed, had big food, shopped, and stayed late. On the ride home, Mike and I talked about how time has flown by. He'll be joining the high school crowd this fall and I must admit that I'm a bit nervous. ... Good thing I'm a praying mama!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...

No comments:
Post a Comment