Hey! I have finally settled on a blog name that fits me! It’s
my MC name plus what I love to do … storytelling. Yep! You read that right. Back
in the day when Hip Hop was new and freestyle battles were fun, I use to take
down the boys with my lyrics and style. I can still rock a mic ‘til the break’a
dawn (one of the things my kids think is super cool) but I have transferred
that skill to my wonderful world of mixed media scrapbooking and daily
planning. Now that I am settled on my blog name, I can get to da’blogging.
Until next time, I’m OUT … 5,000 G!
Friday, July 11, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy New Year, Until Not
On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...
-
My Great Great Grandmother use to say, "chile, you growing up so fast, in a blink of an eye!", and I thought, she is making no sen...
-
Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the ...
-
So ... I was shopping my stash the other day (I have vowed not to spend any money this year on "supplies") when I had my Oprah aha...
No comments:
Post a Comment