Friday, July 11, 2014

Blog Name Settled!



Hey! I have finally settled on a blog name that fits me! It’s my MC name plus what I love to do … storytelling. Yep! You read that right. Back in the day when Hip Hop was new and freestyle battles were fun, I use to take down the boys with my lyrics and style. I can still rock a mic ‘til the break’a dawn (one of the things my kids think is super cool) but I have transferred that skill to my wonderful world of mixed media scrapbooking and daily planning. Now that I am settled on my blog name, I can get to da’blogging. Until next time, I’m OUT … 5,000 G!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...