Friday, July 25, 2014

Project Strategy: Washi, Washi

It's a hot summer day! I'm so not going outside - I would melt! So instead, I've decided to stay in and organize my washi tape and I must say, someone needs rehab!


I took two 8 1/2 by 11 inch cardstock papers and about an inch of washi tape to create swatch sheets. These sheets will make it nice and easy for me to know what I have. It's going to be a breeze pulling them out while working on a project! ... and they can also double as example sheets for washi tape swaps. Yeah, that's pretty cool! ... Well, this has got to be the fastest case I've closed all year! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...