Thursday, January 15, 2015

Case: To Sleuth or not to sleuth?

... That is the question! ... Of course I want to sleuth all day long, but my schedule won't allow it. So, I'm making time for at least once a week to get creatively nosy and find out what happens when you ...? Thus, this week I'm looking at color - which is something I am NOT good at combining. My color combos are always out of line! So for this investigation, I went to my stash and said, "stash, speak to me!" and I literally pulled out three colors that stood out. Here they are:


Of course I had to pull all of my supplies in this #colorcue2015.


... Wow, that's awesome! I didn't even know I could pull off such a "stash call"! Who knew?! ... Now for the fun part. Seeing what I can do ... Wish me luck! I'm heading for the Gesso!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...