Sunday, January 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!

When they say time flies, they mean it. This year I’ve decided to boot-up my computer and write my many observations, experiences, and adventures on my blog … it turns out my last post was January 2015! What is that about?! … Well, it really was about me making a conscience decision to step back and figure out how I fit into the many relationships that I have developed over the years. I have watched my friends, family, co-workers, students, neighbors, community, and my nation and I am convinced that I am definitely the oddball here and now, I am on a mission to document my story. 

I love to document stories, events, and happenings, mainly because I love to write and take pictures of just about anything. I can remember being this way since I was little. I would sit on my Grandmother’s floor and cut every piece of paper in sight. I had a wonderful collection of stickers and pretty paper that I acquired from the local nickel and dime stores. So now, it doesn't surprise anyone who knows me, that my bookshelves are full of scrapbooks I have put together about subjects that interest me. ... This endeavor, yes, slightly different. It's a weekly look at the many hats that I wear on a daily bases and how I manage or not, to get things done. I am not sure why the urge to share but I am willing to put myself out there and find out. So, here I go! Off to the Adventure 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...