Sunday, January 8, 2017

It's All about Balance

Well, the kids have returned to their regular schedule and I am still enjoying my winter break, so the dominate hat this week is Mama Hat. Which entails a lot of pre-prep and errands. I’m not due back to work until next week but in the meantime, I’m using my stash to stay organized and on task oriented. Here’s how … my cool, new, to do and tracker checklist. I’m using an 8 ½ by 11 sheet of graph paper, folded in quarters. I turned it sideways for a different view and to fit my planner. I love seeing all the squares decorated with stamps, washi tape, and stickers – my favorite! One of the biggest task I had to tackle this week, was to get medical forms for my daughter’s school, which only took three days, but this little spur of the moment idea, made is all smooth sailing and now that I am organized and checked off, I am sure that I am ready for the next 51 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...