Friday, June 16, 2017

It's Almost Sunday, June 18th

The year is flying by! ... and I am ready to start writing again .. well online that is. I did some reflecting, looking at every detail in my life. I have always payed attention to the details but this time, the people in my life - an not in my life - have me really thinking about their motives versus my motives ... and it's interesting when you find out that people who you have known for years are really not who you thought they were ... well, actually, I knew but I try my best not to profile. HARD TO DO! LOL! ... and then the people who are exactly who they are, have been so since the first day you meet them .... so, I'm back to my adventurous ways, but this time, I'm really sleuthing.

Unit the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...