Tuesday, January 14, 2014

On the Case: Time!


Wow! It's already Tuesday?! .. When I started to blog, I told myself that I wanted to post at least once a week .. like a column in the newspaper .. but here, I have missed the deadline. Oh bummer! At least I got this amazing project done.


My ode to Pinterest! My family's movie night tickets all shadow boxed up and ready for a spot on the wall. I found the Hollywood background at Party City, which I had to trim a bit to fit the 8 x 10 frame that I picked up at Michaels .. total cost, $10. This is a project the whole family enjoys .. it's very fun to look back on our time together at the movies. This case is closed! .. until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...