Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Case! ... #myrpb meets the #documentedlifeproject

So ... I'm waiting to hear if any of my fabulous ATC artist will let me mention them in my post about my look at ATCs. Yeah, just waiting ... In the meantime, I figured out how to incorporate my Right Brain Planner and The Documented Life Project into my Franklin Covey.


Franklin has been my planner since 1994. My husband gave me my first binder our first Christmas as a married couple. So, putting the three together was a breeze, especially since I stuck with what I know about my scrapbooking skills. ... I K.I.S.S. it every chance I get! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...