Friday, January 10, 2014

Solved! ... ATC follow up, yeah!

It's official! ... I am not an ATC artist! It takes me way to long to come up with ideas, and way to long to mail them out ... And I'm okay with that, because it's really not fair to the person your trading with that your late or that your idea sucks! Here is just how far I got with my ATCs.


I follow some wonderful Instagram friends who are amazing at ATCs. They inspire me all the time! If your on Instagram, give them a visit and check them out. Let'em know Moe sent ya! Here they are! Part of my ATC Rockstar Cru: cfalbro, jonathanbrant, k_concannon, retromodbee, and yeah_its_mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...