Sunday, February 26, 2017

It's a Pickle

Well, this is a pickle. ... I've been running around all day and have not had a chance to sit and even think of what I want to write about. I have been up since 7 a.m. and just hit my bed to rest when I remembered that I have a personal deadline to meet. Well, I made it! .. and I'm in bed so I can even note the weeks I've been at it because I am to far from the calendar to look. LOL!


Lately, I have been wondering what to write about. My weekly writing is settling in nicely and I am ready to branch out and get some ideas flowing. I've been thinking of doing a lecture series but that could get boring, or maybe looking more into the Word and how to apply it, but that could get preachy, ha ha ... is that even a word?


I really would like to start exploring some topics but I am so interested in everything! ... form art exhibits, crime, politics, news, DIY, parenting, travel, scrapbooking and more! There are tons of things I can write about, I just need to find one. I thought my adventures would be cool but for the most part those have dried up and they would. I keep to myself lately, choosing to observe the world from a safe place ... that place having nothing to do with fear but self preservation ... that at another sit down, when I'm ready to process, I'll explain.


So for now, I am going to write everyday this week and see if I can come up with some cool topics to write about. I'm hoping to find a rhythm along the way, a groove that I can boogie down too. Yeah, I'm looking for some new dance steps! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...