Sunday, March 5, 2017

Memory Fuzz

The interesting thing about memory. It gets fuzzy over time, to a point that it is hard to believe that others don't remember things the way you do.


When I was younger, I clearly remember being the outsider. I was always too something for someone to play, hang, collaborate, etc, etc, with. ... and when I come across the person that I have had this experience with, they act like nothing ever happened. Thus, why I make this little note. Forgiveness is for self and not necessarily for others.


I am totally into forgiving! It's the forgetting part that I have a hard time leaving behind. I have the tendency to only give once chance to make a fool of me, giving no shot at redemption or in some cases peace between the parties ... which makes me one hella'of a people person, right?


Well, time for change. Time to see what happens when you give someone a second chance. Time to let go of preconceived notions and guess work. Time to step out on real faith and see what is really going on. Scared? Hell yeah if memory serves me right or it could just be a fuzzball.


Let's just see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year, Until Not

On Wednesday, I slept in late because my allergies were flaring up. Still, I was excited because I was about to relaunch my blog, ready to c...